Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Studying God's Word



More and more lately I have been studying God's word. I have been more encouraged and have received more understanding than ever in my life.
A group of young women from my church, Life Church of Houston, started the Esther bible study by Beth Moore. It has been life changing! I can't wait to do the homework each week, and then can't wait for the next Tuesday night session. Each week as we study Esther verse by verse, Beth Moore relates it to our everyday lives. I used to think that the Old testament didn't/couldn't relate to my life today. Boy, was I wrong... Beth Moore lays it out and shows us how much it really does relate. I love everything I am learning from this bible study. I encourage you, if you've never done this study, to check it out. 

I am so excited about what God is revealing to me through his word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD