Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspiration: 1st Birthday Party Ideas

Macelyn's 1st birthday party

So I am starting to look for inspiration for Macelyn's first birthday party. One of my favorite sites is Kara's Party Ideas. There are so many party ideas and resources it can definitely be overwhelming. Go check her out! Here are a couple of my favorites so far. Have to make my choice soon, so I can start planning and making pretty decorations!

I love how cute this Ribbons and Bows theme from Kara's Party Ideas is. I love the soft colors and all the frilly ribbons and bows.



Perhaps my favorite so far, is this Fabric Pennant Party from Kara's Party Ideas. I love the simplicity of it. I am hoping that the weather cooporates and we have a warm sunshiny day on March 17. I love everything DIY, and this theme truly is for the DIY'er in me.
So cute!! I can't wait to get started. 
Can't believe my baby is going to be 1! Time flies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD