Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF

(photo from our colorado vacation last year)

TGIF everyone!! Dreaming of being in the mountains of Colorado today.

I can't wait to get home and play with my baby girl!! 
I finally got Photoshop!! yay!! Now comes the fun part... learning it. I was playing around with it last night. Definitely going to be watching all kinds of tutorials!! I'm excited to start using it to make my photographs extra special! 
I think we are going to stay in this weekend, and just enjoy being home, instead of rushing off here and there!! Maybe I'll get Macelyn's 2 month photos done. :) 
I also wanted to share one of my favorite inspirational blogs. I love Indiana's story and I love the revelation God gave to her. Check out God's Wardrobe and also you can go visit her fashion blog as well as her mommy blog. She is one busy lady, I love her spunk and spirit. Plus, she lives in Austin, one of my favorite cities! :) 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD